SPECIAL PRICING FOR EARLY REGISTRATION!
- Register on or before Black Friday, November 23, 2018, and receive the best price! $250 for 4 days, $100 per day.
- Tier 1 - Register by January 1, 2019 (or spots 1 - 10): $275 for 4 days, $110 per day.
- Tier 2 - Register by March 1, 2019 (or spots 11 - 20): $300 for 4 days, $120 per day.
- Tier 3 - Register by June 1, 2019 (or spots 21 - 30): $325 for 4 days, $130 per day.
- At The Door: $350 for 4 days, $140 per day
We're excited to announce our fourth annual three day East Coast camp for the DBMA Association. The camp will feature DBMA Guros!
This camp will take place at Central PA Mixed Martial Arts - CPAMMA (Guard Dog Den) in State College, PA which is conveniently located in the middle of Pennsylvania easily accessible from Pittsburgh or Philadelphia which have quickie flights to State College Airport (SCE) which is only a five minute drive away.)
Thursday - 5:30PM-9PM - Guro Guard Dog (Sparring & Gi BJJ)
Friday - 10:30AM-5:30PM
Saturday - 10:30AM-5:30PM
Sunday - 10:30AM-5:30PM
Contact Guro Guard Dog for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Simple directions, directly in the middle of Pennsylvania (Penn State). Fly into State College Airport (SCE). Harrisburg and Pittsburgh is also an option but each are 2 1/2 hours away from State College. Finally DC or Philly about 4 hours away. Flying into SCE for the extra $100 is worth not driving for 8 hours.
Anyone is welcome to stay at CPAMMA instead of getting a hotel if Guro Guard Dog is notified in advance which will save on lodging making the camp, flight and food your only expenses.
All hotels are within 5 minutes from CPAMMA and most have shuttles from the airport to the hotel. Unfortunately transportation from the airport/hotel to CPAMMA is the only thing Guro Guard Dog can't help everyone with. However we had plenty of people help with rides last year so we are in hopes they can do the same again! WOOF!